HSS (hollow structural sections) refers to a metal profile that is hollow and tubular. This hollow structural tube (or HSS) is used as a structural element in buildings, bridges and other structures, and in a wide variety of manufactured products. It’s produced in round, square and rectangular shapes in a broad range of sizes and gauges.
According to EN10219, EN10225, API and ASTM standards, in a wide range of geometries and wall thickness in HFW, HSAW and LSAW production, suitable for very demanding highly-stressed steel structures such as:
1. Road and Pedestrian Bridges
2. Roofs, Hangars and various Superstructures widely used in airports, stadiums, shopping malls etc.
3. Long-span and slender steel structures
4. Cranes, booms and masts
5. Earth-moving, agricultural & machinery equipment frameworks
6. Road, railway-car and trailer frames
7. Lighting and traffic-poles, road-sign frameworks
8. Jacket foundations for offshore OG & wind power
9. Offshore platform top-sides
10. Jack-up rig frameworks
11. Pile foundations
We are manufacturer of Carbon Steel Pipes and supply high quality Carbon Steel Pipes in both large and small quantities worldwide & offer you the best prices in the market.
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.